That is what this recipe is like, a bland looking superstar!
- 1 Kg Chicken Breasts
- 2 sticks of Celery finely cut
- 3 Shallots finely cut
- 1 Tin Mangos( strained and chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup cream
- Curry powder to suit ( approx 3 tsp)
- 1 cup pine or cashew nuts
Cook chicken and chop into small chunks. Add other ingredients. Place in fridge for about an hour. Mould into shape and put onto platter. Decorate with more mango, nuts and parsley.
- Tinned mango is best for mixture, fresh is best for decoration
- Substitute BBQ chicken, 1 Xlarge or 2 medium size
- Best made day before, so flavors can develop