Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hot Artichoke dip

This is one of my most famous and requested recipes, and it is so simple.

I am not overly keen on artichokes but this is delicious.

I always have a jar of artichokes in the pantry and some fresh grated Parmesan cheese in the freezer and I can have this ready in an instant.

I often make a double batch and freeze a serve (uncooked).

This is wonderful served with sliced, crusty french bread sticks.

Hot Artichoke dip

  • 1 jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
  • 1 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup of whole egg mayonnaise (must be whole egg- low fat does not cut it!)

Mix all ingredients and blend or process, a hand processor is perfect.

Put into an oven proof dish and bake for 10 minutes in a moderate oven.


Some oil from Parmesan cheese will rise to the top, drain before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment