Friday, January 1, 2010
Easy spinach and ricotta cannelloni
• 750g fresh reduced-fat ricotta cheese
• 150g baby spinach leaves, chopped
• packet cannelloni tubes
• 2 cups home made tomato pasta sauce
• 75g grated tasty cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place ricotta in a bowl. Add spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
2. Stuff cannelloni tubes with spinach ricotta mixture
3. Spread half the pasta sauce over the base of a 6cm-deep, 25cm x 35cm (base) ovenproof dish. Arrange pasta tubes over sauce. Spread with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until pasta is cooked and top golden brown.
Super Food Ideas - February 2008, Page 72
Recipe by Tracy Rutherford. Photography by Steve Brown, Mark O'Meara & John Paul Urizar